Free returns & Exchanges
REGISTER YOUR RETURN
Returning an item couldn’t be easier. Try on your purchases in the comfort of your own home. If you need to return the item, you have 14 days starting from the date you received your order, to return it. We will collect the package from your home, work or an alternative address for free.
If you want to return an item, we offer a free pick up service. We will refund the money to your account as soon as possible, within 14 days after registering your return.
SEND YOUR RETURN TO THE RIGHT BOUTIQUE
It is very important that you return your items to the correct boutique. Please be extra cautious if your order consists of multiple items from different boutiques. After registering your return, you will receive a return label for every individual boutique with the correct return address. If you have any questions about this, you can always contact us. An overview of all our partner boutiques can be found on our boutiques page.
Please make sure your items are returned new, unused and with all the boutiques' and designer tags still attached.
We can only refund the full purchase price if you stick to the following rules:
- Product must be unworn with original tags and labels still attached. Of course, fittings are allowed!
- Shoes should be returned in the undamaged shoe box and shipped in its original Boutique24.com box.
- The items must be packed in the undamaged, original packaging (if reasonably possible).
- Include the receipt (if received).
- Important! Please return your item carefully. If the return is damaged or is used beyond what is necessary to examine the item, we may charge you the depreciation.
Returns that do not meet our policy will not be accepted and will be sent back to the customer. Please contact our customer care team by email if you have any further questions.
IMPACT OF IMPAIRMENT ON RETURN
In the case of deprecation of the returned item, we may decide not to refund a portion of the total amount. Depreciation of an item occurs when on return of the item, it shows that the item has been damaged, the original brand or price labels are missing, or it is clear that the item has been worn or washed.