For each visit to our website, our web server automatically only recognizes your domain name and not your email address. When you visit our website, we keep track off:
- your domain name and email address, to the extent possible
- your email address if you post messages/questions on this website
- your email address if you contact us
- the domain of other sites you have visited in order to reach our site
- all information related to the pages you have visited on our site
- all the information that you provide voluntarily (e.g. research information and/or site registration)
This information is used
- for internal purposes and will be subsequently removed
- to improve the content of our website
The information is only used internally and is not passed on to other organizations for commercial purposes.
- to record your preferences
- to record information sessions, such as what you add to your shopping list
- to record information specific to you, such as the web pages you have consulted to reach our site
- to register your previous activities on the site, in order to offer you a better service on your next visit
- to customize the content and presentation of the site based on your browser type or other information sent by the browser
How to disable cookies manually?
Cookies can easily be disabled manually on any browser. Note: if you disable cookies, your usernames and passwords will no longer be remembered on any websites. Blocking cookies might also prevent some web pages from displaying and/or functioning correctly.
- Open Firefox.
- Click the menu button and choose Options.
- Select the Privacy panel.
- Set Firefox will: to Use custom settings for history.
- Check mark Accept cookies from sites to enable cookies, and uncheck it to disable them.
- Open Internet Explorer.
- From the menu, select Tools and then Internet Options.
- Click the Privacy tab.
- Under Settings you can block or allow all cookies, and then click OK.
- Open Google Chrome.
- Select the menu icon.
- Select Settings.
- Near the bottom of the page, select Show advanced settings.
- In the Privacy section, select Content settings.
- Select Block sites from setting any data.
- Select Done
- Open Safari.
- Choose Preferences and click on Privacy.
- Select an option in the Block cookies and other website data section.
We have no partnerships or special relationships with third parties on the internet.
When we transfer or receive your data on our website, we always use encryption technologies that are recognized as accepted standards within the IT sector.
If we receive or transfer sensitive information, such as financial or medical information, we use a secure server. You will be duly informed of this through a screen that is shown on our site (pop-up). We have introduced the necessary security measures to avoid loss, misuse or prevent alteration of information that we receive on our site.
Communication by e-mail
If you no longer wish to receive emails from our company in the future, please contact us at the above email address.
Communication by post
If you provide us with your postal address, you will only receive the information you have requested.
Communication by phone
If you provide us with your telephone number, our company will only call you if necessary to inform you about the orders you have placed online.
Upon request, we provide visitors of our website access to all the information that we maintain about them. If you wish to access this information, please contact us at the above email address.
Upon request, we offer visitors of our website the opportunity to rectify any information that we maintain about them. If you wish to rectify your personal information, please contact us at the above email address.